We are looking for a motivated, hard working candidate who is driven to grow and succeed with us! We are looking for a people-person who loves fashion and style; someone who can provide service that makes our customers say “I love Karina Dresses!”. The ideal candidate is also interested in e-commerce and is curious to learn more about how this side of retail operates in comparison to traditional brick-and-mortar retail. Reliability, flexibility and being a team player is a must!
Everyday is different at Karina Dresses, but here are the responsibilities a typical work day with us would include:
- Proper opening and closing of Karina Dresses retail space
- Accurately fulfilling online orders in a timely manner
- Greeting in-store customers and providing them with exceptional customer service
- Answering customer email and phone calls in a timely manner
- Assisting our Production Manager with receiving new inventory, including unboxing, inspecting, counting inventory and tagging
- Ordering office/shipping supplies in a timely manner (Making sure paper, toner, shipping mailers, promotional materials, etc are never out of stock)
- Managing returns and exchanges in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean environment for both customers and staff
- Weekend availability is a must as well as and during major holiday sales events (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Black Friday)
We will provide you with the necessary training you need to succeed in our company, but these are a few qualifications you should have from day one:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience is preferred, but not required for the right candidate
- Ability to lead others and accept responsibility
- Strong computer skills and the desire to learn and adapt to growing technology
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Manage workloads and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A welcoming and helpful attitude
- Bonus points if you have experience working with Shopify or similar e-commerce platforms
Benefits and Compensation:
All Karina Dresses employees go through a 3 month training period where they learn the ins-and-outs of our company. Compensation during this time starts at our training rate which will be determined based on the candidate's experience. Employees in training receive a monthly clothing allowance.
After 3 months, we will negotiate your full-time 40 hours a week rate (also based on the candidate's experience and training performance). Full time employees receive the following benefits:
- Monthly clothing allowance
- One week paid vacation (40 hrs PTO)
- One week of sick/personal time (40 hrs PTO)
- Paid Holidays (keep in mind that since this is a retail position, you will be asked to work some of these holidays, but you can take off another day. For example, if we would require you to work July 4th but you could take off July 5th as your paid holiday instead)
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We kindly ask no phone calls regarding this position, but definitely feel free to email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karina Dresses is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, disability which can reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, marital status, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
We encourage you to check out our website, www.karinadresses.com, prior to applying to familiarize yourself with our company. You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram, @karinadresses
We look forward to hearing from you!