We are looking for a people-person who loves fashion and style; someone who can provide service that makes our customers say “I love Karina Dresses!”. This is a part-time position with either 24 or 32 hours available, including one weekend day (Saturday OR Sunday). Reliability, flexibility and being a team player is a must!
Everyday is different at Karina Dresses, but here are the responsibilities a typical work day with us would include:
- Assisting in opening and closing of Karina Dresses retail space
- Accurately fulfilling online orders in a timely manner
- Greeting in-store customers and providing them with exceptional customer service
- Answering customer emails, phone calls in a timely manner
- Assisting our Production Manager with receiving new inventory, including unboxing, inspecting, counting inventory and tagging
- Helping with managing returns and exchanges in a timely manner
- Helping to maintain a clean environment for both customers and staff
- Available either Saturday OR Sunday (Bonus points if you are available both days!)
We will provide you with the necessary training you need to succeed in our company, but these are a few qualifications you should have from day one:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience is preferred, but not required for the right candidate
- Strong computer skills and the desire to learn and adapt to growing technology
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Manage workloads and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A welcoming and helpful attitude
- Bonus points if you have experience working with Shopify or similar e-commerce platforms
Benefits and Compensation:
All Karina Dresses employees go through a 3 month training period where they learn the ins-and-outs of our company. That training period starts at our training rate which will be determined based on the candidate's experience. Employees receive a monthly clothing allowance. After 3 months, you will move up to a higher hourly rate based on experience and training performance.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We kindly ask no phone calls regarding this position, but definitely feel free to email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all candidates regardless.
Karina Dresses is an independent women's clothing company founded in 2008 with the mission to create dresses for every-body. Founder, Designer and CEO Karina Cousineau felt there was a real need for a fashion line that celebrates women and promotes positivity. She truly believes in the innate beauty of women when they accept and love themselves as they are.
Since the beginning, Karina felt it was important to produce quality, USA made women’s clothing that would be available in a wide variety of sizes as well as prints that are as unique as the women who wear them. Today her company operates a busy e-commerce store, a growing wholesale business with retailers all over the USA and as of 2016, she opened her flagship retail store located in historic Uptown Kingston.
Karina Dresses is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, disability which can reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, marital status, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
We encourage you to check out our website, www.karinadresses.com, prior to applying to familiarize yourself with our company. You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram, @karinadresses
We look forward to hearing from you!