BlogPaws Conference + The Adele Dress!
Based out of New York City and Canada, Cinny is the mommy to JR and Baby Pom. When not working or studying full time, she can be found working on Whirlwind of Surprises or cuddling with her hubby and playing with her dogs. She shines in the warm company of friends and family and enjoys playing with her 3 little nephews.
It’s been several weeks but I’m still feeling the withdrawal from BlogPaws! Did you see some of the cool new products we saw during day one at BlogPaws?
Cinny in our Adele dress
I’ve now made it to BlogPaws two years in a row but why do I keep going back? Check out my list of top 10 reasons why YOU should go to BlogPaws.
10. For a 2.5 day conference, the prices are reasonable. The super early bird price typically runs you about $99.
9. The hotels are always top notch and well priced. I almost cried the time I went to a conference and paid $200+ a night at the conference hotel.
8. You’ll find easy access to great social media and pet-related sessions, so there’s something for everyone.
7. It’s a wonderful beginner conference because with pets, people are so much easier to approach and you’ll find them quite friendly and helpful.
5. Meet celebrities. This year, we saw Norman the scooter dog again, but he rode a bike too this time. Charles the Monarch, Smitty the weather dog, and Chef Kevin Sbraga, winner of Top Chef season 7, were also there. Did I mention Chef Sbraga made us an amazing crab salad?
4. You get to dress up during the annual Nose to Nose Awards. Walk the red carpet with your two-legged and four-legged friends. I certainly did in my beautiful Adelle gown from Karina Dresses. I’ve never been a fan of maxi dresses but ever since this caught my eye last year, I’ve been unable to get it out of my mind. Well, I know own it so that tells you how much I’m in love with it.
3. Feel free to leave your dog in the indoor and outdoor pet parks that come with free professional dog sitters. Isn’t that awesome? You get to have your dogs babysat for free.
2. If you prefer to bring your pet to the sessions, you can! The hotels are always pet friendly and you can bring them with you into sessions and even into the conference dining areas. The only prohibited places are the actual hotel restaurants.
1. Of course, going to a conference means you get to network with other bloggers and brands. There’s so many opportunities to do it and so much fun too!
Did I hear someone ask to know JR’s top reasons for going?
JR: It’s pretty simple! I get to play with other dogs, eat yummy food, run outside, eat yummy treats, sleep, run outside again, play some more with the newest toys…
And, of course, I was comfortable for the entire conference in my lovely Adele dress!