Based out of New York City and Canada, Cinny is the mommy to JR and Baby Pom. When not working or studying full time, she can be found working on Whirlwind of Surprises or cuddling with her hubby and playing with her dogs. She shines in the warm company of friends and family and enjoys playing with her 3 little nephews.
By now, winter has felt like it has lasted forever. Here the roads are still super slippery and we have yet to see the Spring thaw. Not surprisingly, people are starting to feel the winter blues. Are you there yourself? Or getting close? Here are 5 easy tips to fight the Winter Blues. This #frockstar is so ready to bust into Spring that she even dressed for it on a miserably cold day! Sometimes, you just have to make it happen yourself!
Easy Tips to Surviving the Winter Blues
5 Easy Tips to Surviving the Winter Blues
- Solar or Sun lamps -These lamps have natural lighting that helps a lot of people during their winter blues. It’s good to know that some insurance companies will cover them. I know one of my friends who will sit in front of hers for a few hours every morning and it’s been working well for her.
- Spice up your environment, change your wardrobe -I grabbed a new Audrey in Gold Chains dress because of the fun design and refreshing colors. The fact that it was sleeveless helps me look forward to Spring when I can go out without a thick coat. As with my other Karina Dresses, I love the tapered waist, feminine outline and guaranteed comfort. Simply put, it’s a design that makes Spring feel like it’s on its way.
- Get Involved: Participate in winter activities that you enjoy.
- Get some exercise in. Do you dare do it outside? Good aerobic exercise in fresh air can do wonders for your body. It not only keeps you healthy but also, banishes the winter blues.
- Stay warm -This is of utmost importance! There are many who get depressed simply because it’s cold out. This is an easy fix. Bundle up and stay warm -an easy way to make winters more bearable!
Share your favorite tips for making it through the long winters. Join me on my #Frockstar Adventures!