The Perfect Summer Drink Needs The Perfect Summer Dress
Wendy is the owner of Around My Family Table. She loves the love with the Sophie dress in Blaze. She loves sharing family friendly recipes, tips, and food/kitchen reviews. She lives in Arizona with her two kids and husband, who just happens to be her high school sweetheart. Wendy shares recipes the whole family will love and most are gluten, dairy, and egg free and has a mini-orchard in her backyard for inspiration.
Every summer, I search for the perfect drink and the perfect dress. This year I’ve come up with my 5 favorite drinks that will be the highlight of all my summer parties. Or perhaps it might just be me sitting by the pool with one of these summer drinks watching the kids play.
5 Perfect Summer Drinks For The Perfect Summer Dress
- Red, White, & Blue Layered Drinks from Around My Family Table are the perfect touch of festive and delicious! You can’t beat how stunning these are.
- Watermelon Cooler from Everyday Maven is both light and refreshing. I think watermelon is my favorite flavor this summer…I just can’t get enough,
- These Blueberry Slushies, from Plugged in Family, will have the kids screaming for more all summer long. They are fresh and fruity and easily one of the healthiest drinks I’ve made for my kinds in a while.
- I’m lovin’ this Raspberry Peach Smoothie from my Gluten Free Kitchen. I can’t believe how much peach-y goodness is in this smoothie.
- Caramel Macchiato’s from Allergy Free Alaska are great for those chilly nights on the beach, in the mountains…or make it iced for a caffeine kick on a hot day!
I’m totally in love with the Sophie dress in Blaze. It has all the colors of summer so it will be great for any party. What flavors and colors scream summer to you? Anything red, white, & blue gets my vote!