Based out of Minnesota and Canada, Cinny is the mommy to JR and Baby Pom. When not working or studying full time, she can be found working on Whirlwind of Surprises or cuddling with her hubby and playing with her dogs. She shines in the warm company of friends and family and enjoys playing with her 3 little nephews. Say hi on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+.
Lucky for me, Karina dresses works well on any body shape. I particularly love the Adele because it flows so nicely and hides all sorts of lumps and bumps and my heavier thighs and calves. However, summer is coming and it’s time to get fit again, especially after the cruise. Who would’ve known how much stuff I could eat at once!
Working out is sometimes boring and it takes a lot to get me out of a rut. I just restarted doing Ab Ripper X from the P90X series and OH MY GOSH, my abs are sore all over. Keep in mind it’s been several years since the last time I attempted this. First of all, 360 ab exercises are tough to begin with but when there are two pups running around you and hopping on you thinking they’re just playing with you, it’s that much more difficult. Well, to be honest, it sometimes gave for some much needed breaks anyways.
Work That Dress: 5 Tips for Keeping Your Work Out Routines Fun
- Know that you’re not a superhuman, no one is able to do these crazy workouts in 1 try. Build your stamina slowly and congratulate yourself on the progress.
- Reward yourself at the end, I love my cold protein shakes afterwards. It’s a nice treat that helps towards my goal.
- Pump the music, it gets you energized and helps to keep the momentum going when you need it most.
- When things get boring, do it in a group. I am meeting up with one of my girlfriends to do these work outs at times because it’s always funner to do things with friends and get a good laugh in every once in awhile.
- Switch it up, there are so many different activities you can do. Don’t do the same one every day or you’ll get sick of it. I can’t work on my abs on a daily basis or I wouldn’t be able to do anything!
Cheers to fun workouts and beach bodies. Visit Whirlwind of Surprises for recipes, travel tips, fashion and more!