Each month, we ask our creative director and founder what’s on her mind.
Around this time of year, many of us reflect on how we spent last year. For Karina Dresses, it was a year of growth. New designs were showcased, and we gained a new staff member, along with more boutiques. There is so much to be thankful for and I feel very blessed.
Here is a list of my New Year’s resolution suggestions: Some already checked off!
1. Take a trip – Check! I am going to a yoga, meditation community in Costa Rica in early 2014
2. Get paid for doing something you love – Okay, I already do this!
3. Volunteer more – Bodhi and I are registered for a program run by The Good Dog Foundation starting in 2014
4. Make a new friend
5. Dance more
6. Be kind every day
7. Be silly – laugh and sing at work!
8. Be a good listener
9. Garden more
10. Take more time to stop and smell the roses